This post is from the CollabNet VersionOne blog and has not been updated since the original publish date.
Industrializing Agile Software Delivery with ALM2.0+ (Join CollabNet for Webinar featuring Forrester Research, Inc., and Deutsche Post!)
We are kicking off 2012 with an exciting webinar featuring Bill Portelli, President and CEO, CollabNet; Dave West, Research Director, Forrester Research and our customer Michael Loetzsch, Transition Manager, Deutsche Post.
Date: Thursday, January 12, 2012
Time: 10:00 AM PT/ 1:00 PM ET
Attend this session and hear:
- Why ALM 2.0+ is vital for implementing Agile software delivery and DevOps on enterprise scale, and how it’s different from traditional ALM approaches
- How CollabNet’s latest TeamForge platform enables central governance, without mandating end-user tools or repositories or locking customers into rigid software configurations
- What key factors contributed to Deutsche Post realizing 30% faster time to market and saving over 20% in IT operations cost, across 800 diverse projects
More info: Enterprise IT departments have increased developer productivity, saved millions, and realized governance with DevOps. However as the value and importance of software delivery increases, the importance of applying business management to the discipline of software also grows. ALM 2.0+ describes changes to traditional ALM in terms of breadth and depth. ALM 2.0+ tools and strategies expand integration with operations and accept tool and platform heterogeneity. They impose a boundary above practitioner tools and encourage ALM to interact with those tools in the context of work and harvest information for traceability, reporting, and management.
President and CEO
Research Director, Forrester Research, Inc.
|Michael Loetzsch Transition Manager, Deutsche Post|
- Bill Portelli, President and CEO, CollabNet
- Dave West, Research Director, Forrester Research, Inc.
- Michael Loetzsch, Transition Manager, Deutsche Post
Can’t attend, but want the info? Register now to receive a copy of the presentation.