The Periodic Table of DevOps Tools V4 Category Highlight: Containers
The Periodic Table of DevOps Tools is changing! Version 4 of the Table will have a fresh look, input from the DevOps community, and new categories! In today's double category highlight, let's learn more about Continuous Integration and Deployment.
This category was already in version 3, but just continues to grow and grow. A container is a standard unit of software that packages code and all dependencies so that the code runs from one environment to another seamlessly. For the category of “Containers” in the Periodic Table of DevOps Tools, the tools represented provide the ability to run and manage containers as well as the container environments themselves, plus the management layers on top.
Vote here for your favorite Continuous Integration and Deployment tools to be included in version 4 of the Periodic Table of DevOps Tools! (Voting for ALL categories is open, by the way.) We have 8,300+ votes already across all categories, and now it's YOUR turn to have a say. Here's how it works:
- Go to the voting page
- Select a category
- Vote and rank your favorite tools
- Optional: After casting your votes, you can also enter to win great XebiaLabs’ Periodic Table of DevOps Tools swag!
Note: Voting closes on April 20!
- Check out the current version of the XebiaLabs Periodic Table of DevOps Tools.
- Try the XebiaLabs DevOps Platform for FREE.
- Read the blog post all about the Table updates.