This post is from the Arxan blog and has not been updated since the original publish date.
Consider the Cordova build process, the web and the native-container codes are packaged into distributable artifacts (APK or IPA). Both APK and IPA files are based on the zip file format and can easily be opened by any zip-compatible tool, thus exposing web code in clear text. Cordova warns that source-code is not secure and is vulnerable to reverse engineering.
- Key and data protection to secure client/server communications and sensitive information
- Compatible with ES5 and ES6
- Cordova/Phonegap and Node.js support
- Interactive protection design with guidance
- Easy to use, fully tunable and customizable protection design
- Effortless generation of unique protections
- API to integrate seamlessly into build automation
- Comprehensive security, including integrity and anti-tamper capabilities
Learn more about Arxan for Web.