This post is from the CollabNet VersionOne blog and has not been updated since the original publish date.
Top Reasons to Upgrade from Team Edition to Catalyst Edition
This past Spring we released a new edition of our product called Catalyst Edition. This new edition falls between our Team and Enterprise Editions. Since the release, I’ve heard many questions regarding how to know the right time to consider an upgrade from Team Edition to Catalyst.
Let me help you with that!
You know it’s the right time to upgrade when…
- Your single team has more than 10 users (up to 20)
- Your team is working on more than 1 project
- Your team needs support for Kanban
- WIP Limits
- Cycle Time
- Customizable Story Cards
- Cumulative Flow, and more
- Your team wants to be able to review their Sprint and capture their retrospectives
- Your team wants to track and communicate project-wide issues and impediments that need addressing
- Your team wants the application to mirror the way the team works
- Customizable workflows
- Display fields
- Custom grid views
- Consolidated team member view
- Your team needs enhanced reporting
- 15+ pre-defined agile reporting metrics
- Cross-project rollups
- Quicklists for stories, defects, tasks and tests
I could go on but I think you get the idea! Learn more about our Catalyst Edition including a product tour here!!
The post Top Reasons to Upgrade from Team Edition to Catalyst Edition appeared first on VersionOne Blog.