This post is from the XebiaLabs blog and has not been updated since the original publish date.
XebiaLabs Launches DevOps Cloud Offering on AWS Marketplace
Recently, we announced the availability of XL JetPack, the only cloud tool that lets development teams release applications securely to production in the cloud in 15 minutes or less. Now, we're excited to let you know that XL JetPack is available on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Marketplace!For the first time, DevOps teams can streamline, secure, and simplify their Continuous Delivery pipelines by purchasing XebiaLabs’ top-ranked software directly on AWS Marketplace using AWS credits or a credit card. Teams get the release orchestration, deployment automation, and ready-to-go blueprints they need to rapidly and safely launch applications on Amazon Web Services using best practices and repeatable processes.
Move Beyond the Challenges of Complex Cloud DeploymentsMany organizations are scrambling to move cloud adoption projects beyond the pilot phase as application development teams and IT groups struggle with the governance, organizational, and technical challenges of moving applications to the cloud at scale. The most common challenges include a shortage of cloud expertise, lack of repeatable processes, frequent release failures, restricted visibility into release details, and neglected compliance requirements. The results can be disastrous, ranging from cost overruns and schedule delays to security breaches and failed deployments that shatter customer confidence.
Safeguard Application Delivery to the Cloud with XL JetPack, Directly from AWS MarketplaceXebiaLabs’ top-ranked release orchestration and deployment automation software is now easy to access through AWS Marketplace, giving organizations the DevOps foundation they need to simplify and accelerate application migration to the cloud at scale. Teams can quickly get the powerful tools required to safeguard application delivery to the cloud—without going through painful approvals processes—using AWS credits or even a personal credit card.
Designed to accelerate application deployments to the cloud with pre-built blueprints and Pipelines as Code, XL JetPack lets development teams:
- Push apps to Production in the cloud in 15 minutes. Automate the most complex pipelines and deployments through easy-to-use declarative code, without low-level scripting. It’s just YAML.
- Get hands-free connected pipelines. Fully supported integrations with teams’ favorite tools—like Jenkins, Ansible, JIRA, Artifactory, and AWS CloudFormation—drive DevOps pipelines all the way to Production.
- Go fast. Increase velocity with best-practice blueprints, knowing delivery and quality standards are met as soon as code is pushed. It’s simple to version and share apps and reuse delivery pipelines.
- Share the love. Collaborate and give visibility within and across teams for friction-free launches, reliable releases, and continuous improvement.
- Automate reporting and compliance requirements. They just happen, with no interruptions or extra work.