Digital.ai Support Terms and Service Level Agreement
Supplier will endeavor to provide Client with reasonable support services, through telephone, electronic mail or another online mechanism as designated by Supplier between the hours of 8:00 AM and 7:00 PM, U.S. Eastern time, Monday through Friday, excluding U.S. and Supplier holidays, in accordance with Supplier’s standard practice. Supplier will endeavor to respond to submissions for Clients participating in an evaluation period within a reasonable period of time, and to submissions for all other Clients within two business days of receipt.
Service Level Commitment
- Hosted services will be available to Client twenty-four (24) hours per day, seven (7) days per week with a 90% uptime guarantee with 97% availability 9 AM to 5 PM U.S. Eastern time, Monday through Friday (excluding public holidays and scheduled maintenance or upgrade windows).
- Scheduled maintenance for updates will not apply to the uptime commitment referenced above. Supplier will notify Client of the scheduled maintenance at least forty-eight (48) hours in advance. Supplier will notify Client of scheduled changes not related to maintenance at least forty-eight (48) hours in advance. Maintenance, upgrades and changes typically will be scheduled to occur during times of lower expected system utilization and may include nights and/or weekends.
- Emergency changes may occur at any time prudent for the protection of data or to ensure system availability. Should an emergency change take place, a notification will follow as quickly as practical.
- Supplier will coordinate all scheduled routine maintenance in accordance with the Eastern Time Zone.
- Supplier shall provide maintenance to all computer systems located at Supplier’s hosting facility including reasonable database maintenance.
Standard Support (included in the Digital.ai Flex Point Subscription):
- Available Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM, U.S. Eastern time
- Ability to submit tickets and receive response within the published Support Target Response Time (as set forth below)
- Access to Supplier’s support portal
Optional Support provided, only if identified in an Order:
24/7 Support includes everything in Standard Support, plus:
- Available twenty-four (24) hours per day, seven (7) days per week customer local time
Premier Support includes everything in Standard & 24/7 Support, plus:
- Access to a Technical Support Specialist upon escalation only
- New release updates
- Set-up and configuration support
- Pre-upgrade analysis and upgrade support
Premier Support Plus includes everything in Standard, 24/7 & Premier Support, plus:
- Monthly support meetings
- Bi-yearly system analysis
- Accelerated access to managed services consulting
Priority 1 (Blocker): an incident that results in a critical business impact for a production system; may be assigned to an incident where a customer experiences (i) a complete or substantial loss of service when using a production system; (ii) real or perceived data loss or data corruption making an essential part of the production system unusable; or (iii) inability to use a mission critical application within a production system.
Priority 2 (Critical): an incident that results in some business impact; may be assigned to an incident where a customer experiences (i) the functionality of the software is adversely affected, but can be circumvented; (ii) certain functions within the Software are disabled, but the Software remains operable; or (iii) a complete or substantial loss of service when using a development system.
Priority 3 (Normal): an incident that results in a minimal business impact; may be assigned to an incident where a customer experiences no loss of service and the incident has no significant effect on the usability of the Software. This level is typically used for questions, comments, and suggestions
Note: Errors Not Caused by the Software. If Supplier reasonably believes that a problem reported by Client may not be due to an error in the Software, Supplier will so notify Client, and Supplier will not proceed further unless mutually agreed by the parties.
Support Target Response Times (all business hours)
|1 – Blocker||< 24 hours||< 8 hours||< 4 hours||< 1 hour|
|2 – Critical||< 48 hours||< 24 hours||< 12 hours||< 4 hours|
|3 – Normal||< 72 hours||< 48 hours||< 24 hours||< 8 hours|
Change Management Response Times
If applicable to the subscription, change management will be handled per the following response times. All timeframes are from confirmation by Supplier of receipt of a Change Management Request by email from Client, or receipt of an order, as applicable:
- New device onboarding: 10 business day from Order
- Device replacement with device shipped by Client: 10 business days from Order
- Device replacement with device purchased by Supplier: 10 business days from Order
- Installation of IoT (e.g., special router, point of sale): 10 business days from Order and maximum 10 days upon receipt of the IoT from Client
- New OS upgrade: 2 business days
- Device error stage recovery: 4 business hours
- New version system upgrade: 1 business day
- System new hardware change (add storage, add new device host machine): 5 business days
Method of Communication
Contact information can be found on Supplier’s Digital.ai website. The best way to communicate with Digital.ai is via the support help center (https://support.digital.ai) or via the dedicated email address email@example.com.
Last updated August 2020 v1