Last Updated Jun 24, 2014 — App Management expert
Unwrapping the Lifecycle: It’s All About Fostering App Adoption
App ManagementA look at how the app lifecycle is all about fostering app adoption:
- Identify: the key constituents, the business need, and the business case
- Specify: the app's requirements, the target platforms, the product roadmap; evaluate whether to make, buy or integrate
- Acquire/Develop: develop, test, and iterate the app -- repeat as required (agile); integrate with backend data; quality control
- Secure: secure and authenticate users, apps, and devices; encrypt data -- for access, storage, and transmission
- Deploy: distribute, promote, provision, fulfill, and track
- Support: help, listen, improve, simplify; track, log, measure, report, analyze, improve; decommission; begin cycle again, from the top
- Who is the customer?
- What do they need?
- How best to deliver it?
- Is it policy-compliant?
- How will they access it?
- Is it used regularly?