Digital transformation is a journey. And for Agile leaders, Scrum Masters, project managers, and other change agents in the organization, the road can be rocky. Trying to drive change and transformation can feel like a constant uphill battle. How do those with boots on the ground get out of the trenches and make progress towards driving change, more customer value, and impactful business results while also giving developers the freedom to innovate?
This eBook, 10 Tips for Managing Digital Transformation in the Real World, draws from expertise provided by Gene Kim and Enterprise Lean/Agile Transformation Leader Bret Piontek (Levi Strauss & Co) on how to deliver more value to customers.
Actionable tips on how to push your transformation forward including how to:
- Align around value so everyone has the same common goal
- Make iterative, real-time decisions to immediately impact the business
- Create an environment of trust and communication
- Adapt methodologies to suit different organizational needs
- Bridge the gap between IT and Business