Hybrid mobile applications make it possible for developers to build a single, core application that can be deployed to both Android and iOS devices, lowering costs, speeding time-to-market, and freeing up development resources. But with the conveniences of hybrid development environments comes heightened security risk.
The industry’s first solution to protect all the components used to create hybrid Android or iOS apps, Digital.ai Application Protection for Hybrid includes:
- Real-time threat alerts that tell you if an app is being analyzed or tampered with
- Rapid integration into the DevSecOps process without disrupting development lifecycle
- Static and runtime protections to defend against reverse engineering and tampering
- Self-protection code guards that monitor and protect against attacks, eliminating single point of protection failure
- Jailbreak/Root detection that alerts when apps are running in a compromised environment from the moment they are published
Download this solution brief to learn how Digital.ai Application Protection for Hybrid can help you streamline protection for your hybrid mobile apps.