Adopting Agile and DevOps allow organizations to adapt to rapidly changing business environments by frequently delivering solutions that actually meet customer needs. Additionally, high-performing adopters of DevOps report 96 times faster MTTR and a five times lower change failure rate than low-performers who are not following agile effectively.
However, Agile and DevOps practices are a significant departure from Waterfall methodology of the past when the main focus was on schedule, cost, and efficiency. Without a data-driven approach to this transition, Application Development and Delivery (AD&D) professionals often struggle to balance quick delivery with quality. At the same time, they are floundering in data overload from islands of automation and struggling to make sense of it all.
How can you realize the promise of Agile and DevOps by continuously measuring and improving your adoption of best practices? Hear the latest research from guest speaker Diego Lo Giudice, VP and Principal Application Development & Delivery Analyst at Forrester, and experiences of companies like yours from Joe Foley, Director of Business Analytics at Numerify. Topics include:
- Helping developers fix problems at their origin with code quality measures
- Ensuring production readiness of an App with automated test coverage measures
- Deploying more frequently and reliably with release-related measures
- Improving delivery processes by pinpointing issues across the dev lifecycle
- Correlating insights across dev processes with multi-source metrics dashboards
- Numerify-presented customer Agile/DevOps case studies