This comprehensive guide to mobile security provides an overview of today’s enterprise mobile security landscape, and delivers specific recommendations for creating an extensible and scalable mobile security strategy.
- Increase your overall security posture with the inclusion of app-centric security methods and tools that can be used in conjunction with or without mobile device management tools
- Apply mobile security policies, such as FIPS certified encryption, two-factor authentication, and derived credentials
- Extend the reach of government-grade mobile security to workers in the extended enterprise, like contractors, hourly workers, and partners
- Derived credentials
- FIPS certified encryption
- Two-factor authentication