Last Updated Oct 01, 2012 — Enterprise Agile Planning expert
Help Helps Me Help You Help Others
Enterprise Agile PlanningOne of the great mysteries of the universe is why people don't use application help. Some of you, who are more worldly than me, will probably submit a comment about the Theory of Help (TOH) which explains why this is so. Until then, here is my TOH:
- Help has a low success rate for answering a normal user's question.
- Only super users spend the time to learn what's good in help.
- If super users share the useful help pages, then the world will be a better place.
- Help is found under Support Center > Help.
- Help is organized similar to the application navigational structure.
- How to send a link directly to a page.