What is Mobile Application Lifecycle Management? Carlos Montero-Luque, SVP Engineering at Apperian, takes you through the steps of mobile application lifecycle management and breaks it down to the different elements.
- Integration of enterprise applications and content
- Checking behaviors and making sure that the application works correctly
- Applying policies, such as data encryption, the ability to delete content, to make the content useable inside the enterprise and applying policies that are based on geo-fencing
- Adding SSO (Single Sign-On) dynamic policies that behave differently depending on circumstances, a support button on the content, and the availability to update and upgrade the app
- Ability to customize branding and personalize content depending on who the user is
- Analyze app behavior once your users start to use it, and make sure your policies were planned correctly.
- Socialization by sharing, rating, and ranking your app to make it a social experience