enables DevOps teams to plan, visualize, and control the entire software delivery process. The new features in version 4.5 increase automation, add finer grained security, and provide even more integration points with popular tools, while also improving overall performance.
Register for our Live Webinar: What's new for XL Release 4.5 and check out the latest innovations in software release management such as,
- Performance and scalability enhancements (faster UI response)
- New advanced permissions options: right level of responsibility to the right people
- Significant new automation capabilities including
- Automated release triggers
- Conditional task execution
- Ability to invoke XL Release programmatically
- Extended support for variables
- Better display of task progress and better output handling
- Control XL Release programmatically from external systems
- New public HTTP API for improved integration
- New plugins and updates to existing plugins: Nexus, Jenkins, Remote Script and more
XL Release gives DevOps teams the capability to promote code to new environments while maintaining stability and enforcing process controls. With its focus on automation and ease of use, version 4.5 brings to market innovations that enable true Continuous Delivery.
XL Release is complemented by two other products in XebiaLabs’ software suite: XL Deploy
for software release automation. With XebiaLabs tools, users always have the data needed to make the best decisions at every step of the release process.Learn More
Download and use our free trial
. It only takes a few minutes to install, and a few more minutes to start determining where bottlenecks exist and where you can make improvements.
TRY XL RELEASE FOR FREESee why global leaders deliver software with XebiaLabs. Start your 30 day free trial today!