- The Digital.ai Platform features groundbreaking AI- and machine learning-based analytics to predict and prevent issues impacting software delivery reliability, efficiency, and customer experience.
- Transform IT from a cost center to nerve center with Panoramic Insights, DORA metrics and orchestration across the complete lifecycle — including enterprise agile planning, DevOps, security, and testing solutions.
- Over 1,200 enterprises around the world have accelerated their digital transformation initiatives and improved the ROI from their software investments with the Digital.ai Platform.
Plano, TX – May 26, 2021 – Digital.ai, the intelligent value stream management company, today announced the Digital.ai Platform, an AI-powered end-to-end solution that enables enterprises to orchestrate the delivery of software-driven business outcomes. The Digital.ai Platform marks a huge step forward for enterprise software delivery and a new phase for Digital.ai. Over the past 18 months, Digital.ai brought together five market-leading software companies with over five decades of combined experience with one goal: enabling large enterprises to innovate and win in today’s digitally-driven markets.
Digital.ai recently published the Digital Transformation Progress Report that showed almost half (49%) of enterprise leaders are not seeing the results they expected from their digital transformation efforts, 54% are worried about their ability to compete in today’s digital environments, and over 90% need to get more out of their digital transformation initiatives.1
“In today’s fast-paced digital economy, Agile and DevOps are important foundational practices, but they are not enough. To achieve the full benefits of digital transformation and deliver better outcomes faster than the competition, organizations must adopt a value stream center of excellence approach,” said Ashok Reddy, CEO at Digital.ai. “With Value Stream Management (VSM) and the Digital.ai Platform, organizations transform traditional project teams, typically structured around and focused on outputs and features, to cross-functional value stream teams, structured around customer-centric value. These teams are able to continuously adapt to market changes and customer needs, and predictably deliver business outcomes.”
More than 1,200 enterprises around the world have accelerated their digital transformation initiatives, improved business outcomes and ROI from software investments, increased operational efficiency, and reduced risk with the Digital.ai Platform and associated solutions
.“We are incredibly excited about our partnership with Digital.ai,” said Belinda Baldwin, Global Head of IT Strategy and Planning at Janus Henderson. “Before partnering with Digital.ai, our operational metrics were scattered across multiple disparate systems, limiting our visibility, and impacting the quality, reliability, and value of service delivery to the enterprise and our customers. With Digital.ai, we now have centralized reporting and insights that enable us to correlate our change, incident, and system performance to inform management decisions and process improvement opportunities.”
The Digital.ai Platform
Already recognized as an industry leader by the top analyst firms, the open architecture and comprehensive functionality of the Digital.ai Platform create value from day one. The Digital.ai Platform capabilities now include:
- End-to-end DevOps lifecycle orchestration – Enables organizations to standardize and automate their entire release process. From legacy mainframes to the latest in Kubernetes, on premises and to the cloud, Digital.ai provides the flexibility to address complex, enterprise-sized challenges. The enhanced Digital.ai Platform ecosystem offers best-of-breed integrations across the software lifecycle, with hundreds of pre-built integrations that enable customers to leverage existing toolchain investments and incorporate them as part of the end-to-end enterprise-wide release orchestration.
- Unparalleled visibility into the DevOps value stream – Intelligence-infused Digital.ai Analytics Lenses deliver deep insights into data collected from Digital.ai and third-party solutions. Domain-specific lenses reduce time to value and improve enterprise decision making with out-of-the box pre-built metrics and dashboards, including DORA metrics, flow metrics, and more. By connecting lenses across domains, organizations unlock a first-of-its-kind 360° Panoramic View that collects and transforms data into a single, integrated model spanning Development, Operations, and Business, with data and insights tailored for executives, product owners, and more.
- AI/ML-powered predictive & prescriptive insights – Going well beyond traditional business intelligence, the Digital.ai Platform offers groundbreaking AI solutions that shift organizations from being reactive to proactive. Digital.ai has updated and expanded its Digital.ai Change Risk Prediction – now with bi-directional integration with Digital.ai Release – and Digital.ai Service Management Process Optimization solutions.
Organizations adopting VSM approaches have seen extraordinary business improvement across a wide range of industries. Given its benefits, it is not surprising that Gartner predicts that “by 2023, 70% of organizations will use value stream management to improve flow in the DevOps pipeline, leading to faster delivery of customer value.”2
Purpose built for the enterprise, The Digital.ai Platform is an end-to-end value stream platform that offers AI-powered analytics; enhanced insights into value streams; unrivaled release management, risk management, and software delivery predictability; strong integration and collaboration with leading DevOps tools, including Azure DevOps, Chef, Jenkins, Atlassian Jira, ServiceNow, Selenium; and pre-built, smart integrations for hundreds of solutions that connect the entire lifecycle and provide visibility and automation. What’s more, the Digital.ai Platform gathers data from across the software lifecycle to form a unified system of record containing all of the data required to gain key business insights and drive intelligent orchestration. Shared platform services, including common user and license management, make Digital.ai solutions easy to deploy and manage.
With these unmatched capabilities, the Digital.ai Platform enables enterprises to continuously and intelligently improve the entire development value stream, from ideation to customer delivery. The Digital.ai Platform provides end-to-end visibility and forward-looking insights that allow enterprises to align the work of software delivery teams with strategic business needs, and truly leverage technology and data to make better business decisions.
Learn more about the Digital.ai Platform
Download the ebook Value Stream Management for the Digital Age: Accelerating Value Discovery and Delivery from Digital Transformation
Download the Digital Transformation Progress Report. Survey: How business, IT and security leaders are navigating digital transformation in a pandemic
Register for the Accelerate software-driven innovation and eliminate bottlenecks with AI-powered analytics webinar, featuring Chris Condo of Forrester
1 Digital Transformation Progress Report. Survey: How business, IT and security leaders are navigating digital transformation in a pandemic, 2021 Digital.ai2 Market Guide for DevOps Value Stream Management Platforms, By Hassan Ennaciri, Manjunath Bhat, Daniel Betts, Chris Saunderson, Joachim Herschmann, Thomas Murphy – September 29, 2020
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All right reserved.Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Digital.ai is an industry-leading technology company dedicated to helping Global 5000 enterprises modernize and transform their businesses to compete in today’s digital markets. Digital.ai combines leading agile, DevOps, security, testing, and analytics technologies in an advanced, AI/ML-powered platform that provides the end-to-end visibility and unprecedented insights enterprises need to accelerate business value from software investments and increase operational efficiency while reducing costs and software related risks. Purpose built to manage the scale and complexity of large organizations, the Digital.ai platform enables enterprises to align software orchestration to strategic outcomes and optimize their business around the flow of value for their customers. Learn more at www.digital.ai and join the conversation on Twitter @digitaldotai.