Looking into your functional tests, more than fifty percent of your code is test preparation and setup. This means that more than 50% of writing test code and test execution time is attributed to test preparation and setup. In addition, this test setup is the cause of more than 50% of your test failures, making it the number one cause of flaky tests.
In this webinar, Joyce Lin of Postman and Guy Arieli of Experitest will demonstrate a mobile app scenario, using Postman and Appium. They will show how to eliminate this setup overhead by leveraging service APIs to keep functional tests short, atomic and focused.
Join this webinar to learn and see a live demo that includes:
- How to leverage API Testing to cut functional testing setup overhead
- Analyze your mobile applications API calls
- Reconstruct API calls into Postman
- Learn the different REST API authentication types
- Generate code out of your Postman transaction and embed it into your Appium test