2020 presented unforeseeable changes to all facets of business, from the way organizations conduct their daily operations, to the methods used to deliver products and services to customers. The need for digital transformation became a top priority for enterprises worldwide, as businesses found themselves meeting new challenges by pivoting to highly remote, cloud-based environments. Unfortunately, some organizations were not as ready to take on the digital demand with predictable results.
The key to transitioning to a successful cloud-based ecosystem lies in businesses’ ability to remotely provide an exceptional user experience to customers. With QA and testing teams working remotely, the urgency to adjust to these new norms must not interfere with their work. Customer expectations have not changed and businesses are embracing new processes and technologies focused on continuous testing to ensure they are consistently meeting customer needs with no drop in quality.
Watch this webinar for a look at what's to come in 2021 in the world of continuous testing and why it matters to your organization. During this live webinar, our panel of experts will discuss:
- How successful organizations adapted to the digital demand experienced in 2020
- How digital transformation is an inevitable change that goes beyond the COVID-19 catalyst
- Why delivering a great digital customer experience is now a matter of survival
- Why a versatile testing solution is a must have for your distributed testing teams
- A demo of where continuous testing is headed in 2021 and why it’s important to your organization