Key & Data Protection
Fully featured White-Box Cryptography protects encryption and decryption keys and data.
White-Box Cryptography to Protect Keys and Secure Data on Android, iOS, MacOS, Windows, and Linux Systems
Apps utilize encryption keys to encrypt and decrypt ingoing and outgoing traffic. If an app’s source code is reverse engineered, these keys are used by attackers to decipher encrypted information. Data resident within the app can be exfiltrated, along with all communications used to interact with back office systems
Digital.ai Key & Data Protection is a White-Box Cryptography suite that manages, protects and encrypts keys. Using mathematical techniques and transformations, White-Box Cryptography combines app code and keys together for cryptographic operations, so that the keys are hidden and cannot be extracted from apps.
Defend the keys
Protecting information using symmetric and asymmetric key encryption protects data from network eavesdropping. Threat actors, however, seek to access not only what is sent across the network, but also to compromise the app itself.
Keys stored in apps are vulnerable to threat actors. If encryption keys are compromised, each can be copied, re-distributed, and used for malicious purposes. Detecting misuse of compromised keys is nearly impossible, as they are used through seemingly legitimate traffic. Traditional data protections were not designed to prevent key discovery from reverse-engineering.
Digital.ai Key & Data Protection provides security and value:
- Protects sensitive keys and data – a full-featured White-Box Cryptography suite adding symmetric and asymmetric key protection to any mobile, desktop, or server app.
- Easy to install – integrates with all crypto packages, such as OpenSSL, and devices within any architecture, without requiring difficult server side changes
- Real-time alerting – notifies organizations of attempted code tampering or analysis as it happens. Security teams can quarantine suspicious accounts and update code protections quickly and prevent damage to core business function.
Digital.ai Key & Data Protection tech specs
- AES (128 or 256 bit, CBC, ECB, GCM)
- DES (Single, Triple)
- ECC/DH (Diffie-Hellman)
- SHA-1 / 2 / 3
- HMAC (SHA)
- CMAC (AES)
- DES MAC3
- ECC/EG (EIGamal)
- RSA (1024 or 2048)
- ECC/DSA (Digital Signature Algorithm)
- RSA (1024 or 2048 key size)
- NIST & CMLA Key Wrapping
- NIST, CMLA, & OMA Key Derivation