Digital.ai App Aware, formerly Arxan, is an integrated application monitoring service that provides visibility into the security posture of protected applications
Implement application monitoring to protect desktop, web and mobile apps when they are outside your security perimeter. App Aware is the app monitoring solution that reports when your app is put in an unsafe environment (jail broken or rooted) and when bad actors tamper with your application code. The intelligence provided by App Aware can integrate with your existing SIEM or BI tool or you can use our stand-alone dashboard.
Build Secure Software to Prevent Reverse Engineering
- Real-time visibility into the types of threats facing apps “in the wild”
- Ability to optimize and adapt protections based on attack insights and trends
- React to attacks automatically by taking custom actions, forcing step up auth, or shutting down apps under attack
- Operational reporting from the moment apps are published to provide an understanding of the threat environment in which they are operating
- Delivers information from apps running on compromised devices (jailbroken or rooted)
- Reports when apps are run in potentially unsafe environments such as debuggers or dynamic instrumentation toolkits
Integrate with SOC
- End-to-end security for data protection
- Accessible via a browser as a stand-alone dashboard
- Easily integrates with your existing SIEM, BI, SOAR or other fraud prevention platforms
Be alerted when apps are run in unsafe environments and if code has been tampered with.
Reports allow you to tune your protections appropriately and even create automatic reactions to attacks.
App Aware can be used as a stand alone, web-based dashboard, or it can be integrated with your existing SIEM, SOAR, or BI tools.
See why you need application hardening as part of your DevSecOps strategy!
See Digital.ai App Aware in Action
We have helped thousands of teams across industries configure, implement, and optimize Digital.ai App Aware for better protection and monitoring. Contact us to learn more.