Monitor desktop, web, and mobile apps that you put out "into the wild"
As app development progresses so does the necessity for greater app security. Unfortunately, a significant majority of the millions of apps available from public app stores and countless websites are insufficiently protected against reverse engineering and tampering. This lack of security puts companies at risk of losing IP, customers, and revenue.
Threat actors exploit unprotected apps to gain an understanding of an app’s code and how it communicates with back office systems. The "working examples" of how to access back-end systems are included in applications by necessity. If the working examples are exposed, threat actors use them to conduct any manner of attacks such as application cloning, credential theft, cryptojacking, script injecting, and keylogging.
Protecting those working examples from being reverse-engineered starts with obfuscating code and providing a means to detect when and if apps are being run in unsafe environments. Once the code is protected, security professional need a means to see when and where attempts to compromise applications are taking place so that they can take the necessary steps to remediate the attacks. The monitoring and reaction steps are what AppAware provides.
- Organizations are putting more and more apps out "into the wild" for use by customers and employees
- Unprotected apps are vulnerable to threat actors
- Organizations lack visibility into when, where, and how applications are being attacked
- Organizations lack the ability to react to attacks on apps operating outside of their security perimeters.
App Aware is the monitoring solution that complements Digital.ai App Security. It reports not only when your app is put in an unsafe environment, but also when your code is tampered with. It even reports when the guards that are protecting your code are tampered with.
Combined, these monitoring capabilities give you extra time to react to attacks. And the information App Aware provides gives you the ability to react appropriately -- either automatically or manually. The reactions you code into your protections can create custom application features, force step-up authentication, or shut down the app completely, depending on the severity of the threat.
Digital.ai App Aware Solution
See when apps are under attack or run in unsafe environments
Digital.ai App Aware extends the concept of app protection by including the ability to detect threats and notify the business of attacks in progress. App hardening with integrated threat detection and monitoring delivers the most effective combination of protection capabilities that together are the key to preventing brand damage, financial loss, intellectual property theft, and government penalties.
Digital.ai App Aware provides access to real-time attack information from the moment apps are published. This capability provides the data necessary to know if an app is under attack — while the attack is in progress — providing advanced warning and allowing corrective action to be implemented before an attack is fully executed.
Timely and Actionable Information
- Real-time visibility into the types of threats facing apps “in the wild”
- Ability to optimize and adapt protections based on attack insights and trends
- React to attacks automatically by taking custom actions, forcing step up auth, or shutting down apps under attack
Confidence Through Verification
- Operational reporting from the moment apps are published to provide an understanding of the threat environment in which they are operating
- Delivers information from apps running on compromised devices (jailbroken or rooted)
- Reports when apps are run in potentially unsafe environments such as debuggers or dynamic instrumentation toolkits
Integration with your Security Operations Center
- End-to-end security for data protection
- Accessible via a browser as a stand-alone dashboard
- Easily integrates with your existing SIEM, BI, SOAR or other fraud prevention platforms
Monitor in Real Time
Be alerted when apps are run in unsafe environments and if code has been tampered with.
React to Threats Automatically
Reports allow you to tune your protections appropriately and even create automatic reactions to attacks.
Integrate with Existing SOC tools
App Aware can be used as a stand alone, web-based dashboard or it can be integrated with your existing SIEM, SOAR, or BI tools.
The Digital.ai Difference
UNIFIED DEVOPS PLATFORM - Integrate DevOps & Security capabilities to enable continuous delivery of software
POWERED BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE - Generate predictive insights that provide the intelligence to make smarter investments
CONNECTED TO THE ENTERPRISE - Connect to existing processes, applications and infrastructure to propel innovation that find new market opportunities