Automated App Testing
Automate and streamline your app testing to increase your test velocity and release quality.
App Testing with Digital.ai Continuous Testing automates and streamlines test execution by identifying and fixing defects before release, which helps increase release velocity and app quality while improving the entire app testing process.
App Testing Ensures Functional, User-Friendly Web and Mobile Apps
Use app testing to release highly rated, flawlessly performing apps with a great user experience that will delight your customers.
- Ensure compatibility by testing on a range of different devices, browsers and OSes
- Provide great layouts and functionality when you test different screen resolutions and sizes
- Test all functionality to make sure it meets expected requirements
Boost Performance and Accessibility
- Ensure apps can handle heavy traffic and usage with performance and load testing
- Meet global accessibility standards and ensure compliance by testing for audio and visual impairments
- Understand how network conditions affect app behavior with network testing
App testing ensures that a web and mobile app is functional, user-friendly, and performs well. Without testing, defects go unnoticed, leading to poor user experience, low ratings, and customer churn.
Assess the speed, responsiveness, and stability of your web and mobile applications under a workload.
Uncover vulnerabilities, threats, and risks in your web and mobile apps and prevent malicious attacks from bad actors.
Make your web and mobile apps usable for differently abled people such as those with sight or hearing impairments.
Test mobile applications for quality, functionality performance and usability.
Integrate software modules and test them as a group to expose interaction defects.
Replicate real user scenarios, test an application’s workflow from start to finish, and validate its integration and data integrity.
Test your web or mobile application to ensure it matches the expected requirements and that all defects are discovered and eliminated.
Check your web application or website for functionality, usability, security, compatibility, and performance before going live to the public.