Continuous Deployment Process
Streamline your software development process and accelerate feature delivery with continuous deployment. Discover how our continuous deployment process can revolutionize your development cycle and boost your team's productivity.
Digital.ai Continuous Deployment solution helps you orchestrate and automate every step of your software delivery lifecycle process, from building, testing, and deployment to the final release to your customers.
It integrates with hundreds of DevOps tools, including other Digital.ai products which help to identify and eliminate bottlenecks and achieve high efficiency.
When integrated with Digital.ai Continuous Testing, you can automatically test your apps by leveraging our global labs.
With Continuous Deployment, you can securely deploy applications to any environment, including cloud infrastructure, middleware, and mainframe systems. And in the event of any issues, you have the flexibility to roll back changes swiftly and easily.
The solution includes AI-ML-powered analytics that enables you to predict and mitigate application failure risks, lowering costs and improving customer experience.
Deliver Reliable Applications at Scale and Fast Time-to-Market
Embed quality in every phase of app delivery to higher stable experiences
- Discover gaps in test coverage that can diminish business value
- Eliminate bottlenecks and minimize testing inefficiencies
- Prioritize quality improvement projects that add value
Accelerate innovation by increasing resource efficiency
- Enhance collaboration and remove manual hand-offs
- Automate application deployment with a flexible, repeatable, and secure process
- Improve cycle time by removing roadblocks and having a rapid feedback loop
Eliminate the cost of application change failure
- Enable developers to efficiently and securely deploy applications at scale
- Predict high-risk deployments and take actions to mitigate the risk
- Automatically rollback changes and fix faster issues in production to minimize the impact on customers